Entries open 2.00pm AEST Friday 3rd December 2021 and close 11.59pm AEST 11.59pm (AEST) Sunday 3 January 2022.
Terms and Conditions
Proudi® – Christmas Photo Competition 2021
- The promoter is: FEDRAW PET FOODS PTY LTD (ABN: 38 622 483 327) of registered business address 5/252 Earnshaw Rd. Northgate QLD 4013 AUSTRALIA
The abovementioned company will hereafter be referred to as the ‘promoter.’
- The competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over, except for employees of the promoter or their close family members.
- Closing date for entry will be 11.59pm AEST 11.59pm (AEST) Tuesday 4 January 2022. After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received or not received in full for whatever reason
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- Entrants complete the above entry form with their name, email address and an original photo of their dog or cat dressed in their Halloween costume.
- Multiple entries per person are permitted.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize will be decided by vote by the Raw Feeders’ Kitchen staff.
- 1st prize will receive a $300 gift voucher for professional pet photography, 2nd prize will receive a $200 gift voucher for professional pet photography and 3rd prize will receive a $100 gift voucher for professional pet photography.
- Gift vouchers will be issued for professional pet photographers in the locations of the winners.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
- Winners will be announced on Tuesday 5 January 2022.
- The winners will be notified via social media and their names published to all Raw Feeders’ Kitchen® & Proudi® social media channels.
- The winners agree to the use of their names and submitted images in any publicity.
- Entrants agree to the use of their names and submitted images in any publicity.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and choose a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to any other party.