How to enter
- Sign up to PAWGUST at www.pawgust.com.au
- Copy the URL from your PAWGUST fundraising page (from your PAWGUST dashboard, click “My Page” then copy the URL)
- Fill out the above entry form
- Walk your dog for 30 minutes a day for 30 days throughout August, while raising funds for Guide Dogs Australia.
Entries close 9.00am AEST Wednesday 1st September 2021. The winner will be the participant with the most money raised for PAWGUST as per their individual PAWGUST fundraising page as of 9.00am AEST Wednesday 1st September 2021.
You may only enter this competition as an individual PAWGUST participant only (not a team). You can enter if you are part of a team, but register your individual fundraising page URL.
Entries are open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by the below terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Proudi® – PAWGUST 2021 Fundraising Competition
- The promoter is: FEDRAW PET FOODS PTY LTD (ABN: 38 622 483 327) of registered business address 5/252 Earnshaw Rd. Northgate QLD 4013 AUSTRALIA
The abovementioned company will be hereafter be referred to as the ‘promoter.’
- The competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over, except for employees of the promoter or their close family members.
- Closing date for entry will be 9.00am (AEST) Wednesday 1st September 2021. After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received or not received in full for whatever reason
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- To enter the competition, an entrant must sign up for PAWGUST via www.pawgust.com.au and raise money for Guide Dogs Australia as per the information provided at www.pawgust.com.au.
- Entrants copy the URL from their individual PAWGUST fundraising page and copy it along with their name and email address into the above entry form.
- The promoter will use the information on the entrants individual fundraising page to determine the winner as the entrant who has raised the most money for Guide Dogs Australia through PAWGUST 2021
- The determined winner will be entitled to 6 bags of Proudi® for dogs or cats of any available variety which they will be required to collect from a registered Proudi® retailer of their choice.
- The bags of Proudi® may be collected over time.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The winner will be notified by email and their name published to all Raw Feeders’ Kitchen® & Proudi® social media channels on Wednesday 1st September 2021
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and determine as replacement winner based on the entrant who raised the next highest amount for Guide Dogs Australia through PAWGUST 2021 as of 9.00am (AEST) on Wednesday 1st September 2021.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to any other party.
- This promotion is reliant on information sought through Guide Dogs Australia and PAWGUST 2021, however it is not sponsored by or administered by Guide Dogs Australia or PAWGUST.
- This promotion is being run with the permission of Guide Dogs Australia and PAWGUST 2021.